Pages

Society 6 Shop

Society 6 Shop

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Paint Party Friday And Happy Halloween!!!

 What are you going to be for Halloween this year?  I haven't dressed up for Halloween for some time but it is my favorite holiday. We never get trick or treaters where we live 😞  This year we are lucky to be able to visit my nephews who are 5 and 3.  This year they are obsessed with superheroes.  Last year they were Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo. 


                      

(Logan and Jaxon on Halloween 2019)

As for me this year I am going to be a character from Pixar's Inside Out.   Hopefully Photos next week. 😉


As for painting or anything art related I have had much time to do much except the one box I have been asked to personalize. Every other day I am helping out my dad who has been in and out of hospitals this year.  He is a Covid survivor. He had it in April. His body has been pretty weak and he is still recovering.  My health is not great so on the days in between I tend to pass out all day. 


I realized I have not shared this piece of art of acrylics on canvas. I call it "The Three Cute Evils" 


( "The Three Cute Evils" 2020)

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love those little cuties, the photo and the painting. Look after yourself, stay well, and get enough rest. Happy PPF, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Nice photos and painting
Stay safe. Happy you dropped by my blog Shannon

Much💛love

sirkkis said...

Cute children and the painting is joyful.
Have a happy weekend xx

DVArtist said...

Way too cute Enjoy your day.

Christine said...

Cute monsters!

NatureFootstep said...

love your "evils" but I don´t think it suits the green one, it looks like Yoda :)

carol l mckenna said...

Sweet nephews and cute artwork ~

Live with love each moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Linda Kunsman said...

aw, your nephews are adorable and I love your darling painted characters too!

BLOGitse said...

They are really cute little evils :)

Rain said...

Your "evils" are very cute!!! :) Please take care of yourself!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Your nephews are adorable. I am glad you got to celebrate Halloween with them and dress up. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I wish him a speedy recovery. Love your Evils, they are very cute indeed!

-Soma