Pages

Society 6 Shop

Society 6 Shop

Friday, November 13, 2020

Halloween 2020 And Paint Party Friday

Halloween was fun, short, and cold. Hubby and I spent part of the night with my brother and his family.  My nephews are superhero obsessed at the moment so my brother and my sister in law dressed as superheroes too. 





I dressed up too as Sadness from Inside Out 





On the art front, I finished up the box with the Marine portrait.  I also post a new box on my Confuzzled Designs Etsy store. It is a Stranger Things Season 1 Hidden Treasure Box.













What fun have you had this week?  Have you done anything creative?  



11 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Looks like you had great fun dressing up... and I love your Stranger Things lightbulb box! Happy PPF!
Alison x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Nice to have fun with the family at home for Halloween, I remember when mine were younger. Great costume & super altered treasure box. Happy PPF Tracey

sirkkis said...

Fun home life, thanks for sharing :)
Awesome box looks wonderful!
Happy PPF and weekend xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh looks like you had a lovely Halloween, love the altered box, it looks great, Happy PPF, Stay Safe, Hazel (Didos) x

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the super heroes, glad you all had fun, although ou do look sad! Wonderful treasure box, happy PPF, Valerie

Rain said...

I love the Hulk! :) Your boxes are very lovely! Very creative! :)

Linda Kunsman said...

Fun times dressing for Halloween! Super treasure box. Happy PPF!

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you haf fun. Stay safe

Much💗love

Christine said...

Lovely treasure box. Your costume is cute and very original.

Jean said...

Such fun Halloween photos! Your box is wonderful!

DVArtist said...

A very nice post. The Halloween costumes were excellent. Your box is lovely too.