Pages

Society 6 Shop

Society 6 Shop

Monday, October 23, 2017

Cardinals



I suppose I should share whats inspired me this week or today and only thing I think of is what I have been using to come up with ideas for new drawing. 

 That thing is

Now google trends has a section called top charts. It basically has a whole bunch of seperate subjects and tells you what has been searched the most.  Basically a top ten list.

Which why my drawing for today is on the St. Louis Cardinals. 




Thanks for visiting and any comments.  They do make me feel like what I doing is not for nothing. 

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your chirpy cardinal, he's got attitude. Hugs, Valerie

Victoria said...

Beautiful art, your cardinal is an enchanting soul! Wonderful post!
Thanks for visiting
Victoria

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic artwork! Lovin' the fun cardinal! His birdhouse is awesome!