Pages

Society 6 Shop

Society 6 Shop

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Three In a Row



I haven't been crafting, drawing, or anything real artsy lately.  One or two things here or there but not much.  Not much writing either.  My knees keep me pretty much in constant pain. 

I think I am going to go back to doing the Nibblefest Contest each month.   I had actually made a piece for last month but finished it too late.   The theme was  "Three In A Row".   When I think three in a row I think of the saying "Speak No Evil, Hear No Evil, See No Evil"





This months theme is "Animals In Hats"  I have some ideas but we will see if I get them done today. 

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Sorry you are in so much pain. I will light a candle to send you healing energy. I think your three in a row is just wonderful.
Nicole/Beadwright

Mascha said...

Hehe, what a great idea!
Hope, you are right and healthy now.