Pages

Etsy Shop

Project Wonderful 1

Friday, November 22, 2013

Paint Party Friday - "Mama Owl Awaits"





"Mama Owl Awaits"  2.5 x 3.5 ACEO Print on sale in Etsy store.

The theme for Nibblefest's Art Contest in October was Owls.  This is one of the two owls I put up for auction as the contest requests to do.  I now have this up on Etsy along with others. 

I came up with the idea of the baby's shadow in the egg and the mama eager to know if a boy or girl.  The mama is basically me even though I am not currently expecting I too am eager to see our future baby....someday.



4 comments:

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

What a cute idea! The owl does look curious indeed.

Giggles said...

Awe I love this adorable owl...so cute!

Hugs Giggles

Linda said...

a darling miniature painting!

JoyCorcoran said...

Very sweet and original. Love seeing the baby through the egg and the look on the mother's face. Moonlight and egglight add to the magic.