Pages

Society 6 Shop

Society 6 Shop

Friday, November 22, 2013

Paint Party Friday - "Mama Owl Awaits"





"Mama Owl Awaits"  2.5 x 3.5 ACEO Print on sale in Etsy store.

The theme for Nibblefest's Art Contest in October was Owls.  This is one of the two owls I put up for auction as the contest requests to do.  I now have this up on Etsy along with others. 

I came up with the idea of the baby's shadow in the egg and the mama eager to know if a boy or girl.  The mama is basically me even though I am not currently expecting I too am eager to see our future baby....someday.



4 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

What a cute idea! The owl does look curious indeed.

Giggles said...

Awe I love this adorable owl...so cute!

Hugs Giggles

Linda Kunsman said...

a darling miniature painting!

Joy Murray said...

Very sweet and original. Love seeing the baby through the egg and the look on the mother's face. Moonlight and egglight add to the magic.