Pages

Society 6 Shop

Society 6 Shop

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Sushi - Preparing for the Holidays

Zombie Fae by (me) Shannon McGee
Halloween is coming which is the start of the holidays to me.  So I have been preparing the Etsy store with holiday items.    Only thing is I haven't sold anything on Etsy yet.  I am hopeful because I like my stuff so usually if you like your items that means someone might right?  I have some people who have favorited a couple though so that is promising. 

I have sold in the Zazzle store only a few things but the items I sell at the Etsy store I have only sold at flea markets.  I am  bad at marketing I really try but I know it something you have to keep at and that is my downfall. 

I have a few things I am painting more for the Etsy store and couple ideas for Zazzle Art.  I have a Thanksgiving box, a Breast Cancer Frame and Medusa Mask.  The hardest will be the mask I have to work on how I am doing the snakes. :-/
For the Zazzle store I don't really have any holiday ideas well one but I don't know if I can do it right.  The ideas I have are of caricatures of Reagan and Obama... I did a study of Reagan already but Obama is still an idea. 

No comments: