Pages

Society 6 Shop

Society 6 Shop

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Sushi #1

 Okay I kinda stole this from the people who do Sunday Salon for Book Blogs ( And if you haven’t checked out Confuzzled Books then head over)

So this is where I give a little update of what I have been doing Art wise (This means writing, painting, drawing, and crafting)


Last Week - Starting Sunday March 6th 2011


Sunday  - I created a birthday card kinda in the honor of those who have there birthdays on March 6th ( I’ve known quite a few)I wanted to do the Pisces sign but ended up with the fishes and seaweed making a six.  I called it Lucky 6.


Monday - I posted the card on Zazzle.  And here it is …



I even made up the poem inside.


Tuesday - I wrote an update for here but did not post so I guess that doesn’t really count.


Wednesday - nothin’


Thursday - I wrote and posted a review of Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel at Confuzzled Books.


Friday - I came up with 00Shamrock the Leprechaun.  He’s a parody of James Bond with fairies and gold silhouetted.
 




Saturday - I wrote and posted an Author Spotlight on Alison Bechel at Confuzzled Books.




Other Stuff I am Working On:

Valentines Shelf- in progress


St. Patrick’s Door Plaque “Dragon’s Gold” - done

No comments: